Duration: Three years
Starting date: As soon as possible
Outbox is a technology incubation, collaboration space and innovation hub that supports techies and further support for people to turn their tech ideas that utilize mobile and web into sustainable businesses.
Our vision is “To nurture innovative technology startups that create a global impact”
We are on a mission to provide an entrepreneurial platform for innovation that attracts real talent and creates value where we operate.
Become an Outbox associate
Would you like to be part of the tech startup phenomenon? Are you into creatives? Do you love crafting narratives and working with media?
We are looking for someone special to handle our communications? You are mission-driven and love helping others grow. You love building initiatives from the ground up and watching them succeed. You love learning and improving most of the time. You embrace uncertainty and are willing to roll-up your sleeves to get work done. Most importantly, you love detailed documentation and how it can contribute to process improvements.
This is a full-time role at the organisation.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Awesome analysis skills - You love documenting everything and analysing the data to course correct for better results
- Excellent self management and organisational ability. You get work done.
- You love completing projects - taking them through the lifecycle of inception to completion
- You work in a team environment
- Ideally, someone with experience in communications or knowledge management. However, we might also consider someone just starting out in the communications field with the right attitude - Just let us know why you are the right resource for the role.
- You love and understand digital technologies.
- You will get to know about our business in the shortest amount of time possible
Responsibilities of the role
- Communications strategy - you will develop our organisational and any other project strategies. This will involve you liaising with potential partners to ensure we are getting out key messages effectively.
- Free-lance and Agency management - You will be the go-to resource for any external agencies and free-lancers selected to support on any project or organisational communications. This involves overseeing photography, copy writing, event copy, production, print and digital
- Data and metrics - You will develop any communications and marketing metrics, while ensuring efficient documentation and analysing the data to improve communications activities. More to that, you will be in-charge of monitoring our activities and programs, while reporting against the desired indicators for tracking purposes.
- Content strategy - You will develop coherent web content strategy, particularly on our blog posts, website and social media pages. This will also involve managing any curation of our images and videos captured during events or activities
- Email and newsletters - You will manage our email and newsletter communications while making sense of metrics like Click-through rates, opens etc.
- Social media - You will manage all our social media accounts. This will include compiling data on the various metrics and suggesting improvements
- Event marketing - You will support with any events pushed by our organisation, identifying the right people to attend, drafting the messaging, and getting the communications out
- Brand activity - You will oversee all our brand activity, this will include physical site branding, marketing collateral, events, projects, etc
- Knowledge management - You will ensure that our activities, programs are all well documented in the appropriate reporting tools. You will also be responsible for synthesising our learnings into a knowledge management tool.
- Reporting - You will ensure that all work is well-documented, progress reports are shared with management and analysis is performed at the end of each activity.
Date of Expiry
Location (Town, District, Country)
How to Apply
- Email your C.V and linkedin profile to email@example.com
- Put “Comms - Outbox” as the subject line including a covering email telling us why you are interested in this role
- Detail your relevant experience in the C.V and map them directly to the “Responsibilities of the role section”
- Include your salary expectations and your earliest start date in the covering email.